Get Rackspace support#
Rackspace generally offers 24x7x365 support, by phone, ticket, and chat. Support options might be limited or defined by your service level.
Customers using Rackspace Identity Federation who have access to support ticketing should file a support ticket for support.
If you are using phone support or live chat, have the primary username, or a non-federated username on your account, available for purposes of identity verification.
Have the following information available when contacting support:
- Account number for which you set up the Identity Provider.
- The third-party SAML provider that you are using.
- The Login Domain that you set up for your Identity Provider.
- Browser or browsers that you use to access the Control Panel and Login portals.
- Any Attribute Mapping Policy changes or versions that you have created.
- Any error messages that you encountered during Identity Provider set up or when logging in.