You can find support for your work in the Rackspace cloud in many ways:
- Support Home offers frequently-needed support and startup information.
- System Status identifies alerts and disruptions.
- Rackspace Community enables discussion with Rackers and Rackspace customers.
- Rackspace How-To publishes documentation primarily written for Cloud Control Panel users.
- Developer Center publishes documentation primarily written for software developers:
Many Rackspace pages offer links to help you begin a live chat session or a telephone conversation. Contact Rackspace also provides links to help you submit support tickets.
Depending on which support tier you chose when creating your account, you might also have direct access to a specific account support team.