Change your account company name#
Complete a Service Transfer form if your company has filed for a name change with the Secretary of State where the company is registered, and the tax ID changed.
You can download the Service Transfer form directly from the Rackspace Technology Customer Portal by using the following steps:
If you are a Private Cloud customer, you can request all of the forms described in this guide from your Account Manager.
- Log in to the Rackspace Technology Customer Portal.
- Select Account > Docs and Forms from the global navigation menu.
- Select the Rackspace Account Change Forms option.
- Select one of the following options from the Transfer Ownership
to a new Account owner section:
- If you are a Fanatical Support for AWS customer, download the Fanatical Support for AWS Service Transfer Form.
- All other customers, download the Service Transfer Form.
- Complete the downloaded form and save the edited file on your computer.
- Return to the Rackspace Technology Customer Portal.
- Select Tickets > Create Ticket from the global navigation menu.
- In the category section, set Type to Account and Account Update.
- Complete the details for your ticket and attach your saved Account Change Form to your ticket with Company Name Change Request in the subject line.
Name change without a new tax ID or ownership#
If the company name has changed but the tax ID or ownership did not change, you must complete one of the following forms to provide evidence of the name change. These forms are available from the Secretary of State.
- Certificate of Name Change
- Certificate of Amendment