Microsoft Hyper-V user manual#
With Microsoft Hyper-V, you have the flexibility of having your environment managed for you by Rackspace's Microsoft Hyper-V Support team or administering your own environment with full control of the hypervisors and virtual machines.
The following sections aim to help you navigate some of the common tasks associated with administering your own environment. If you need any assistance with these tasks or other tasks not included in this guide, contact your Rackspace team.
- Manage permissions
- Credentials management
- Datastore overhead
- Ordering virtual machines
- Managing virtual machines
- Decommissioning virtual machines and hypervisors
- Virtual Fibre Channel SAN
- Migrating from Server 2012 to 2016