Rackspace Server Virtualization by Microsoft Hyper-V Customer Handbook#
Rackspace Server Virtualization by Microsoft® Hyper-V® is built on Windows® Server® 2016 Core and enables customers to automate and scale workloads, as well as easily architect for failovers, geographic redundancy, and high availability. Rackspace's Hyper-V solution offers the cost and efficiency advantages of virtualization, along with centralized management and control. This solution includes built-in redundancy features like clustering and a unified set of orchestration tools, such as Hyper-V Replica and server backup, in the standard configuration.
This handbook is your primary resource for information related to Microsoft Hyper-V, such as getting started, how to use, and getting help. It also includes links to additional resources external to the handbook.
- About Microsoft Hyper-V
- Getting started with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Hyper-V user manual
- Manage permissions
- Credentials management
- Datastore overhead
- Ordering virtual machines
- Managing virtual machines
- Decommissioning virtual machines and hypervisors
- Virtual Fibre Channel SAN
- Migrating from Server 2012 to 2016
- Frequently asked questions
- Additional resources