Rackspace Managed Services for Google Cloud Platform combines tooling and automation with human experts to deliver a world-class experience. We offer two service levels, Runway and Aviator, which are selected for each GCP project we support.
- Runway: "I want access to Rackspace tooling, the ability to request on-demand support for a fee, and will manage my GCP project myself."
- Aviator: "I want Rackspace to operate and manage my GCP project for me or with me."
For details on what is included in each service level, including details on levels of support for each GCP service, download our Rackspace Managed Services for Google Cloud Platform Service Overview.
Aviator Response Time SLAs¶
Rackspace will respond to your Aviator support requests submitted to us via ticket in the following timeframes. For Aviator projects, all requests should be made directly to Rackspace and we will escalate to Google directly, if needed.
- Emergency: If Rackspace Infrastructure monitoring and alerting services determines your GCP Services are inaccessible from the public internet, which may result in the inability to complete business transactions, our initial response to emergency monitoring alarms will occur within fifteen minutes.
- Urgent: If your GCP Services are functioning improperly or at less than optimal performance and the failure is impacting business transactions, our initial response is 60 minutes.
If at any time you need to escalate a Support request on your account, please contact us.
Runway Response Time SLAs¶
Rackspace will respond to your Runway support requests submitted via a ticket within 4 hours of submission.
- Runway project tickets related to billing or account issues are included in the Runway service offering.
- Runway project tickets related to Google Cloud Platform infrastructure or other categories of issues are considered on-demand support and require payment of a service fee for Rackspace to address.